Saturday, July 22, 2006

 

The Fall of the Jedi?

n the last post, I wrote about a tremor in the force when things began to fall apart for BB6. Now, it seems that things have really gotten out of hand.

First of all, James won HoH this week for the first time in his BB career. Everyone had high hopes after all the crap he talked about Kaysar’s soft nominations the week before. I seem to remember “this is a team effort and we need to take out our biggest threats!” being said more than a few times. Despite all that talk, James failed to put his money where his mouth is and nominated Will and Chicken George as opposed to any combination of Will/Jase/Boogie. I still love them the most, but this season 6 crew has become a disappointing bunch!

In a shocking turn of events, Chicken George managed to win the power of veto despite his lame track record in competitions. What will the BB6ers do now? Let’s hope they wise up and go after Chill Town with guns blazing! It’s doubtful that the house will realize what a great opportunity they have to show the Evil Doctor a thing or two, so they need to nominate Boogie or Jase to ensure that one of Will’s minions is eliminated this week.

What could possibly be more shocking than that turn of events, you ask? Well get this: I turned on the live feeds today after a brief hiatus to find that my gorgeous Kaysar just shaved his head! No more thick lustrous locks?! If anyone witnessed the event on the feeds and could explain to me why, oh why, Kaysar did this, I’d love to hear it. Now I fear that the BB6 alliance has really lost it. What’s next, Janie as a brunette?! I just don’t think I can take anymore eye-candy-tampering.

Anyway BB fans, I’m going to listen in to see who James decides to nominate as George’s replacement. Think positive thoughts with me… Boogie…Boogie…Boogie! C’mon guys, as my friend Dicky Cockerson once said, “pull your tampon out and sack up!” This is their second chance at this game and they’ve won HoH three-count em’ three- times! CBS is practically handing it to them. They need to get their heads straight and get in the game.

If anyone needs me, I’ll be in mourning for Kaysar’s hair.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home
web counter
Best Buy Electronics

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?