Monday, August 07, 2006

 

Et tu, Janie?

While I'm still super pissed that Kaysar is going this week and have boycotted the feeds, my mom has been watching them religiously. She recently informed me that, not only is Janie 100% with Chill Town, but she is also acting like a skanky Paris Hilton and flirting it up with Will to a sickening degree. It seems there was a situation in which Janie and the Chill Town boys created a band and were going to do a song in the shower/bathtub. When Janie got in with the guys, she pretended to be slipping and fell all over them. Apparently Boogie copped a big feel and she just giggled like a hoochie. Oh no, Janelle! Not you too! If this crap is true, then I'm glad Kaysar gets to go home. Id' probably lose my lunch if I had to be around the new Janie all day. That Will Kirby is like Scott Tenorman from South Park. He's a charmer, that's all. He just charmed her.

In other news, with Kaysar leaving, I'm trying to think of any reason I should keep watching. Any suggestions? For now, I'm going to enjoy some other network becuase CBS has let me down once again.

You can check out a review of VH1's Flavor of Love, or as I like to call it "Flavor of Vomit" on my site Trashwire.com.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home
web counter
Best Buy Electronics

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?