Wednesday, August 23, 2006

 

Why I hate James and Mike Boogie

Tonight’s episode was an absolute outrage! First, Mike Boogie is so horrible that I actually started to feel sick watching him parade around, puffing out his chest like some kind of macho man. We all know that even Chicken George could kick Boogie’s ass. Please Big Brother Gods, figure out a way to humiliate and evict Mike Boogie so that I don’t have to throw up watching BB anymore! And him and Erika making out in the tub--sorry, I just puked a little-- was absolutely ghastly!

As if Mike Boogie’s egomaniacal display wasn’t enough, tonight we saw that the pressure started to get to Jedi Janie. After Howie’s eviction, Janie was seen crying in her bed. Janie has NEVER shed a single tear about the game before and I hope someone pays for breaking down the princess! I may have been pissed at her over Kaysar’s eviction, but I never hoped that the game would make her cry. She’s so tough and it proves how bad things must be for her to get that upset.


She claimed that the tears were all part of a performance, but having watched Janie last season, I really think she was crying because of real emotion. She’s got to be surprised that her dream team has fallen apart and that the only two people she could trust 100%, Kaysar and Howie, are now gone.

Even worse, she feels like that was all her fault because of her bad evictions during her HoH week. In a way, it is her fault. As soon as she put the goggles on Diane instead of Boogie or Erika in that veto competition, she sealed her alliance’s fate to save her own ass. It was a crappy move and it directly lead to Kaysar and Howie’s eviction as well as James’ dissention from the group. At the same time, it wasn’t ALL Janie’s fault. I’d love to say that Kaysar played a perfect game and did nothing wrong during his HoH week, but he began a series of cop-outs by shying away from nominating Chill Town. Even James was able to evict Jase, a powerful new Chill Towner. Still, though some of the responsibility for the two Jedi evictions has to go to Will and Boogie, or as I call them Woogie. They have been controlling the game from day one and now they’re going to ride their power wave all the way to the top.

Aside from the fall of the Jedi Knights, there have been some interesting moves in the game that I just couldn’t resist talking about.

First, they may both claim that they’re playing each other, but Will and Janie seem to be falling head over heels for each other. Each of them has had a chance to back stab the other and evict them, but every time, they’ve both passed and chosen to stick together. This past episode showed us two great examples of this. First, when horrible Boogie won his HoH and celebrated with his whore Skeletor, his “best friend” Will wasn’t right at his side celebrating. Instead, Will was tenderly wiping away the pie from Janelle’s face. What is that?! Since when has Will, the Evil Doctor, ever cared enough about Janie to wipe her face and console her when she’s sad?! There was more evidence for Will’s real feelings when he and Boogie both protected Janelle in the veto competition and even helped her out. They only care about each other, yet, for some reason, they keep protecting Janelle. Will claims that it’s so Janie can go after Danielle and Erika later on in the game, but Boogie could easily do that or they could just manipulate Chicken George into doing it. They don’t really NEED Janie, they just WANT her around.

Anyway, no one could ever replace Kaysar as my absolute favorite HG ever. I like him even more than I liked my previous favorite, Hardy from BB2. That being said, something about Dr. Will is getting to me and I’m starting to go to the dark side. It reminds me of the South Park episode where Cartman was trying to get Scott Tenorman. Scott keeps outwitting Cartman and Cartman says, “He’s a charmer, that Scott Tenorman, he just charmed me!” That’s how I feel about Will. There’s so much I dislike about Will, but he’s so damn funny and charming that I end up totally loving him. It’s really not that shocking, the same exact thing happened to me in BB2. I totally loved Hardy, he was kind, he was honest, he played the game well (like Kaysar), but for some reason at the end of the show, I had a little crush on Will. I feel like a horrible person even typing that! Like I said, that doesn’t change the fact that I like Kaysar the best.

In other news, it looks like James might go this week, and I’m happy. He broke from the group too quickly and that lead to the demise of everything they had built. James played the same way last year, but apparently he didn’t learn that when you play both sides, at some point they’re both going to realize it and turn on you. It can only get you so far before it bites you in the ass. Besides, I really think James has rage issues. His temper is really intense. The way he threw a fit when Janelle grabbed the Marcellas doll before him was really revealing about his personality. He pushed and shoved her and that was just uncalled for. Then he had the audacity to whine about it in the diary room! He acted like CBS shoved him out of the way of the doll and handed it to Janie. It was completely immature and it showed that, as soon as things don’t go his way, the pouts like a little baby. James played a good game in the past, but now he’s making things personal and it’s really stupid. After all, it is a reality TV game show, not life and death.

Alright BB fans, this is getting long and I’m sure I’m boring you with my ranting about the past few episodes. I’d been away for a while because I was trying to find a reason to give a crap about the show after Kaysar’s eviction. Now, I think the only reason I might have is watching the budding Will/Janie romance and keeping my fingers crossed that Boogie gets evicted… painfully!

Let’s hope that Boogie’s friendship with Will will end soon, and so will his career!

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home
web counter
Best Buy Electronics

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?