Thursday, September 07, 2006

 

Skeletor and Booger

That's all she wrote BB fans. Horrible Erika threw the HoH competition to that awful wigger Mike Boogie and Janelle was evicted. It looks like no one the fans like will ever win the show. I'm over BB and I don't know if I'm even going to watch the finale. The only reason I would watch it is to check out Kaysar one last time. 

Next year's BB will be a brand new crew of back stabbers and liars. I don't know if I'll even watch it. All-Stars was supposed to be the best season because it was the toughest players. Instead, the final two are two losers who have played sidekick to their stronger counterparts. Sad. 

For now, we'll just have to relive the good old days of BB on YouTube. By the way, thanks to all those people who have posted BB videos from the shows and the feeds. Also, thanks to BB Chat and Morty's TV for all the updates, screencaps and chats.

Anyway, you can check out TV and movie reviews on TRASHWIRE.COM, that's what I'll be working on for the time being.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home
web counter
Best Buy Electronics

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?